Pro White Teeth Kits
Kit, Foam & Toothbrush Bundle
Kit & Powder Bundle: 1 Pen + 1 Foam + 1 Toothbrush
What do you get
- 1 x Pro White Teeth Whitening Kit
- 1 x 50ml Pro White Teeth Whitening Foam
- 1 x Charcoal Infused Bamboo Toothbrush
Pro White Teeth Whitening Kit
What do you get?
- 3 x 3ml teeth whitening gel
- 1 x soft teeth whitening mould
- 1 x 6 bulb LED light
- 1 x user guide
- 1 x shade guide
- No pain
- No sensitivity
- Non-peroxide ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua, PAP Acid, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Charcoal Powder, PVP, Sea Salt, Menthol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
- Gently brush your teeth prior to teeth whitening as normal for 3-5 minutes. The teeth whitening gel has much better results on clean dry teeth.
- The mouth tray should be cleaned with warm water before use, and ensure you dry thoroughly. Moisture combined with the gel will reduce the effectiveness of the gel
- Attach the mouth tray to the LED light, and apply ¼ of the gel on the inner front surface of the tray. Ensure the gel is applied to the part of the tray that will make contact with your teeth. You want the majority of the gel portion to be in contact with the front 6-8 teeth that are visible when smiling the most
- Insert the whitening tray into your mouth and turn on the LED light. Firmly close your mouth around the tray. For best results, we recommend ensuring your mouth is clear of excess saliva before placing into your mouth. Breathe at a steady, relaxed and consistent pace.
- The teeth whitening process takes up to 30 minutes. Find yourself a cool, calm and comfortable area to relax in. Avoid being on your feet or moving around as this will likely cause you to produce excess saliva. This will reduce the effectiveness of the teeth whitening gel. It is the perfect excuse for some "me" time. We recommend Netflix or your favourite iTunes playlist ;)
- Once you’ve completed your whitening cycle, take out the teeth whitening tray, remove from the LED light, and wash any residual gel.
- Give your mouth a rinse with warm water, and gently brush your teeth.
- For best results, repeat this whitening process for 6 consecutive days.
- Although not mandatory, for the best results possible, we recommend avoiding products that are known to have a staining effect on teeth such as red wine, coffee and tea.
Pro White Teeth Whitening Foam
- Peroxide Free
- Removes enamel stains
- Fights plaque and bacteria
- Cavity protection
- Reduces tooth decay
How does it work?
- Shake the foam well before use.
- Dispense generously onto your toothbrush. Do not apply water to the foam.
- Brush each quadrant of your mouth for 30 seconds, for a total time of around 2 minutes.
- Allow for 15 minutes before rinsing, eating or drinking.
- Rinse mouth.
- Use the toothpaste consistently for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Enjoy the results!
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated
Castor Oil, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl
Disulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Saccharin, CMC, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride
Charcoal Infused Bamboo Toothbrush
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Carefully open the jar (the charcoal is black dust and can be messy! 😉)
- Slightly wet your toothbrush or use a little of your chosen toothpaste (we recommend PWTK’s bamboo toothbrush! 😊)
- Dip the toothbrush in the jar.
- Gently brush teeth for approximately 2 minutes (avoid hard brushing as your teeth’s enamel and your gums are delicate. Our product is designed to activate in contact with your teeth and do the work for you by absorbing stains and toxins of your mouth)
- Once you have finished brushing of your teeth, rinse out thoroughly.
Charcoal Infused Bamboo Toothbrush
- Eco friendly
- BPA Free
- Naturally anti-bacterial
How Does It Work?
- Use as you would your normal toothbrush.
- Rinse after each use.
- Replace your bamboo toothbrush every 3 months.