Pro White Teeth Kits
Pro White Teeth Whitening Kit
Pro White Teeth Whitening Kit
Let's face it, Life is complicated and hectic. But we would not have it any other way would we?
We are moving from one event to another, from one glass of wine to another and from one coffee to another.
The modern-day social life is a busy one!
Whilst in the midst of such a busy lifestyle, we often neglect one of the first things people notice about us, our teeth!
Our team at Pro White Teeth Kits want to give you a helping hand.
Pro White Teeth Kits are not a substitute for regular oral healthcare routine and nor do we want to be!
What we do want to do is support your existing oral healthcare routine by offering you an affordable at-home teeth whitening solution.
Not forgetting our Teeth Whitening Kit can get your teeth up to eight shades whiter!
Our Teeth Whitening Kit is the best way to start your journey towards brighter whiter teeth!
What do you get?
- 3 x 3ml teeth whitening gel
- 1 x soft teeth whitening mould
- 1 x 6 bulb LED light
- 1 x user guide
- 1 x shade guide
- No pain
- No sensitivity
- Non-peroxide ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Deionized Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chlorite, Pomegranate Seed, Chamomile Flower
- Gently brush your teeth prior to teeth whitening as normal for 3-5 minutes. The teeth whitening gel has much better results on clean dry teeth.
- The mouth tray should be cleaned with warm water before use, and ensure you dry thoroughly. Moisture combined with the gel will reduce the effectiveness of the gel
- Attach the mouth tray to the LED light, and apply ¼ of the gel on the inner front surface of the tray. Ensure the gel is applied to the part of the tray that will make contact with your teeth. You want the majority of the gel portion to be in contact with the front 6-8 teeth that are visible when smiling the most
- Insert the whitening tray into your mouth and turn on the LED light. Firmly close your mouth around the tray. For best results, we recommend ensuring your mouth is clear of excess saliva before placing into your mouth. Breathe at a steady, relaxed and consistent pace.
- The teeth whitening process takes up to 30 minutes. Find yourself a cool, calm and comfortable area to relax in. Avoid being on your feet or moving around as this will likely cause you to produce excess saliva. This will reduce the effectiveness of the teeth whitening gel. It is the perfect excuse for some "me" time. We recommend Netflix or your favourite iTunes playlist ;)
- Once you’ve completed your whitening cycle, take out the teeth whitening tray, remove from the LED light, and wash any residual gel.
- Give your mouth a rinse with warm water, and gently brush your teeth.
- For best results, repeat this whitening process for 6 consecutive days.
- Although not mandatory, for the best results possible, we recommend avoiding products that are known to have a staining effect on teeth such as red wine, coffee and tea.