Pro White Teeth Kits
Bae Pack: 2 x Teeth Whitening Kits
Got an important day coming up as the maid of honor? or the best man? Or do you just fancy a night in with Bae whilst you Netflix and chill ;)
We have got just the product for you.... and bae!
Our team at Pro White Teeth Kits have bundled together our hugely popular Pro White Teeth Whitening Kit into this super saving Bae pack. So now you and bae (or a friend!) can start the journey together towards whiter, brighter teeth!
You will also save £20 compared to if you bought them separately! Win-win right?
Our Bae Pack is made up of 2 of our Pro White Teeth Whitening Kit. This kit has the essentials to set you and bae (or your friend!) on the path to healthy teeth up to eight shades whiter.
The best thing about our bae pack is it’s affordable, pain-free, vegan-friendly and safe!
What do you get?
- 6 x 3ml teeth whitening gel
- 2 x soft teeth whitening mould
- 2 x 6 bulb LED light
- 1 x user guide
- 1 x shade guide
- No pain
- No sensitivity
- Teeth up to 8 shades whiter
- Non-peroxide ingredients
Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Deionized Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chlorite, Pomegranate Seed, Chamomile Flower
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Gently brush your teeth prior to teeth whitening as normal for 3-5 minutes. The teeth whitening gel has much better results on clean dry teeth.
- The mouth tray should be cleaned with warm water before use, and ensure you dry thoroughly. Moisture combined with the gel will reduce the effectiveness of the gel
- Attach the mouth tray to the LED light, and apply ¼ of the gel on the inner front surface of the tray. Ensure the gel is applied to the part of the tray that will make contact with your teeth. You want the majority of the gel portion to be in contact with the front 6-8 teeth that are visible when smiling the most
- Insert the whitening tray into your mouth and turn on the LED light. Firmly close your mouth around the tray. For best results, we recommend ensuring your mouth is clear of excess saliva before placing into your mouth. Breathe at a steady, relaxed and consistent pace.
- The teeth whitening process takes up to 30 minutes. Find yourself a cool, calm and comfortable area to relax in. Avoid being on your feet or moving around as this will likely cause you to produce excess saliva. This will reduce the effectiveness of the teeth whitening gel. It is the perfect excuse for some "me" time. We recommend Netflix or your favourite iTunes playlist ;)
- Once you’ve completed your whitening cycle, take out the teeth whitening tray, remove from the LED light, and wash any residual gel.
- Give your mouth a rinse with warm water, and gently brush your teeth.
- For best results, repeat this whitening process for 6 consecutive days.
- Although not mandatory, for the best results possible, we recommend avoiding products that are known to have a staining effect on teeth such as red wine, coffee and tea.